No time to Slack, MS Teams is the way to go!
Is your team never in the same building, or even city, at the same time? Are you finding it difficult to track work being done? Is it tricky for your large teams to collaborate on documents together? Luckily, Microsoft Office has figured out how to help people with these kinds of issues work effectively. HOW? Through their latest software platform release: Teams, a chat-based collaboration platform.
Teams is a great way to keep track of projects and productions and to just get your staff on the same page with group chat, online meetings, calling, and web conferencing. Even collaborating on files is simple. It’s very user-friendly and facilitates work environments between remote users or between teams within a large business.
Having a great online space is key to communicating with one another and making creative decisions in this day and age.
This is what MS Teams offers:
– Channels: which are conversation boards between teammates where views and different conversations can be added at any time
– Chats: between teams, groups, and individuals
– Document storage: all teams will have a site which will have a default document library folder, and files shared across conversations will be saved there for easy collaboration
– Online video calling and screen sharing: this helps with technical assistance in real-time if needed
– Online meetings: a great way to enhance communications and training, and includes a scheduling aid, note-taking app, file uploading, and in-meeting chat messaging
Cloudbox brings Teams to your business through Office 365 for free. Take the dive and experience how your staff can achieve more together when all your chats, meetings, files, and apps live in a single space.
To find out how you can get in on the magic of MS TEAMS, contact CLOUDBOX today!
And, be sure to follow us on our SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS to keep up to date with the latest news.