About SentinelOne Endpoint Protection
Our SentinelOne Endpoint Protection solution protects devices against threat through monitoring and collecting activity data, using forensic analysis to research threats, remove and report on them. With SentinelOne, organisations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed.
Why you need SentinelOne Endpoint Protection?
- Real-time detection and remediation of complex threats with no need for human intervention
- Accelerated triage and root cause analysis with incident insights and the best MITRE ATT&CK alignment on the market
- Integrated threat intelligence for detection and enrichment from leading 3rd party feeds as well as our proprietary sources
- Patented 1-Click Remediation & Rollback
- Intuitive user experience reduces the skills required to add threat hunting to your security operations
- Data retention options to suit every need, from 14 to 365+ days. Uncompromising protection across Windows, Linux, and macOS endpoints – physical, virtual, container, cloud or datacentre
- Rapid deployment interoperability features ensure a fast, smooth rollout
- RESTful APIs and pre-built integrations to various Enterprise applications and services
MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK Evaluation
SentinelOne Leads with Zero Misses & Most Analytic Detections
MITRE ATT&CK® is a globally-accessible knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques based on real-world observations. The ATT&CK knowledge base is used as a foundation for the development of specific threat models and methodologies in the private sector, in government, and in the cybersecurity product and service community.
Sentinel One led the results with no misses, the most analytic detections and the fastest response of all EDR solutions tested.
Highest Analytic Coverage
Delivering 100% visibility and quality context & insights without the noise.
SentinelOne Endpoint Protection Characteristics
What is included in the Cloudbox Managed Service?
- Malware Prevention – Deploying SentinelOne software will automatically prevent the execution of suspicious or known malicious software, often preventing the outbreak or spread of malware. Through blacklist policy management, delivery of unique signatures and threat intelligence indicator matching, Cloudbox can deny, terminate, and block operations remotely.
- Endpoint Response – Cloudbox will take a specific set of actions at the completion of an investigation: quarantine, delete, whitelist, monitor, or blacklist. If an advanced investigation with live/real-time response is needed, Cloudbox may perform remote intrusion response activities such as endpoint isolation and rollback.
- Threat Hunting – The Cloudbox security team proactively and iteratively search through events to detect and isolate advanced threats that evade existing security solutions.
- Comprehensive Reporting – Monthly reporting that includes an overview of threats, actions, deployments and trends.
- Clear Communication – The Cloudbox security team will alert the customer of any critical incidents detected in the environment with clear follow-up actions and recommendations.
- Incident Management – Cloudbox will provide incident response and management for any major incident detected. Incident response and management can include threat hunting, isolation, mitigation, recommendations and management support.